• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
WorldEdit

WorldEdit 0.2.3

No permission to download
OP
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
WorldEdit uses the Serializer which is delivered by Eco itself.
Currently there is no editor and afaik it's not possible to edit the file.

If you're programmer and you're interested in the file structure feel free to contact me in discord or via private message ;)

So, I recently put this on a server, thought I did everything correctly. Files are in the Mods folder. Server boots fine. I use the //wand command, which populates an icon on my action bar. All that being said, the minute I select the wand I go flying across the map and either crash the client or get stuck in the ground somewhere. It should be noted I'm not actually controlling my avatar either. I know I'm missing something, and can't seem to find a reference to this issue on the forums. So can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

So, I recently put this on a server, thought I did everything correctly. Files are in the Mods folder. Server boots fine. I use the //wand command, which populates an icon on my action bar. All that being said, the minute I select the wand I go flying across the map and either crash the client or get stuck in the ground somewhere. It should be noted I'm not actually controlling my avatar either. I know I'm missing something, and can't seem to find a reference to this issue on the forums. So can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
U have updated the server to 0.7.5.0 ;-) I have the same problem. ;-)

Gabeux

Coal
Mod Dev
For those wondering, it does work with 7.6, I copy and pasted a whole huge Companion Cube with it. :) Even the Undo function works better than I remember in 7.4.

One thing I that didn't seem to work was the shift command, but maybe I was doing things wrong.
I haven't tested all available features though.
Thanks mampf!

OP
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Hello ;)

I did a small test and everything worked for me with 0.7.7.1

mampf

OP