Old modes updating

Wise

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Last time i noticed that there are a number of mods that weren't upadated for a long time, but still actual and wanted by a lot of people.
I would suggest to help with updating it if Authors don't mind or seemed to be gone. I can't promise that i will be able to update any of it but i can try at least . Let me know if you are interested in.

Currently supported mods:

Last edited:

Looh

Administrator
Admin
Com. Manager
Reaction score
That's something every modding community is struggling with.

But i do think that it's a great idea to "takeover" mods that haven't been updated in a while due to inactivity of the original developer.
So i would say, since it's only a win for everybody - go ahead. :D

There's even an option for us to reassign mods on our website to another user. So if you want to takeover a mod and it's page ask the developer in a PM first, if it's ok.

Last edited:

ebiline

Coal
Reaction score
The following mods are very urgent. Big shovel, better mining, better logging, better farming, transport pipe

Looh

Administrator
Admin
Com. Manager
Reaction score
The following mods are very urgent. Big shovel, better mining, better logging, better farming, transport pipe
But i'm pretty sure @Kirthos will update them soon, once het got time. So they haven't been abandoned i guess. :)

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
well i updated the TransportPipes already kirthos have only to upload the mod and i will update this night the other mods too :ROFLMAO:

ViraxoLP

Stone
Reaction score
Laras Furniture & Decoration v0.3, ModEct, GreenLeaf Mods, ClowModOfficial ans Arashi's Mods would be nice to be updated :D

ebiline

Coal
Reaction score
or the ae mod
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
OP
Wise

Wise

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Laras Furniture & Decoration v0.3, ModEct, GreenLeaf Mods, ClowModOfficial ans Arashi's Mods would be nice to be updated :D
or the ae mod
Laras Furniture, Arashi, AE and other mods that older than 7.7 require original models to update. So i need to find developer first to ask for it.
What about other mentioned mods: could you provide links where i can find them?

Last edited:

ViraxoLP

Stone
Reaction score
OP
Wise

Wise

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
These all mods are 7.6.x and older, so couldnt update it until i found a way to re-bundle unity assets or author decides to share it

ViraxoLP

Stone
Reaction score
Oh, wow. That was fast. Thanks Wise. A new chance for my moonshine cellar :)(y)(y)

These all mods are 7.6.x and older, so couldnt update it until i found a way to re-bundle unity assets or author decides to share it
And they must be willing and a bit more active. I know thats a problem. At 7.7 I ended up my manual updating of these mods, because of the unity assets :cry:

The problehm is the most of that people are inactive
Yes, you're unfortunately right :cry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom