• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements

NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements 1.8.5

No permission to download

OmniSpecter

Stone
Reaction score
Is there a way to disable the door auto open/close feature? I assume it's added by this mod as I only have this mod and elixr's mega modpack and thats just adding blocks, which I haven't added/used any of its features yet even.

The auto doors is rather annoying, especially when it happens while youre still 10 feet away from a door so doors are constantly opening and closing around my house or workshop as I move around trying to work.

OP
N

nid

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for the post.

This mod does nothing to the doors states. It is only a set of commands to use when needed plus events.

There was a recent post someone claiming that wrong installation of elixir packs may cause it, here is the link:

To be sure:

1. Diasable all mods.
2. Restart, check doors.
3. Enable one mod, check doors.
4. Restart, enable second mod, check doors :)

Feel free to join my support channel if you need further help: http://invite.gg/nidtoolbox

OP
N

nid

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
nid updated NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements with a new update entry:

Version 1.8.3

• Fixed date and time parsing error on some system locales for temporary bans; Thanks to @HaioPai
  • Temporary bans will be sorted based on their expiration time, with closest to expire being listed first;
  • Fixed displayed bug - days not displayed on temporary bans with duration longer than one day;
  • Fixed display bug - days not being included in console output when initiating new ban;
  • Fixed: Properly...
Read the rest of this update entry...

OP
N

nid

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Top Bottom