Mod Wishlist

Maybe a mod with lots of textures and a paint tool would be a nice mod for us ladys.
And maybe the possibility of user images in picture frames.

A mod to simply change the Asphalt road. to be black instead of blue. or even a smooth dark grey. I feel that the best roads to make. look like sidewalks.

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Something to sell Skillpoints to a shop or something else - Maybe a Shop only Admins can set
Funny you say that cause there is already a mod that supports this, I have made the tokens which can be crafted with skillpoints and tokens are tradable. right clicking a token will yield skillpoints.

Check out Clay's Toolkit

Kronox

Coal
Mod Dev
Funny you say that cause there is already a mod that supports this, I have made the tokens which can be crafted with skillpoints and tokens are tradable. right clicking a token will yield skillpoints.

Check out Clay's Toolkit
Yeah, I talked to the guy who requested it and it seemed like he wants a stand-alone mod where he able to configure all kinds of other things regarding this. ClayTk is definitely doing some of the stuff he requested but of course your system fulfills the request mentioned here in this thread ^^

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Yeah, I talked to the guy who requested it and it seemed like he wants a stand-alone mod where he able to configure all kinds of other things regarding this. ClayTk is definitely doing some of the stuff he requested but of course your system fulfills the request mentioned here in this thread ^^
On a side note for the requested part only, you can install just claystk-base.dll which has tokens within it, claystk-exchange.dll will allow you to exchange the skillpoints into tokens. :)

Top Bottom