• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
JD Shelf

JD Shelf 2.2

No permission to download
OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
what should be the problehm because it is working with the newest version its all made on a vanilla server and if you need help you can yoin my discord :)

Knirykas

Stone
Reaction score
--BEGIN DUMP--
Dump Time
06/27/2018 05:59:24

Exception
Exception: MissingMethodException
Message:Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.AddRestriction(Eco.Gameplay.Items.IInventoryRestriction)".
Source:JD_ShelfV2

System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.AddRestriction(Eco.Gameplay.Items.IInventoryRestriction)".
at Eco.Mods.TechTree.JDShelf2Object.Initialize()
at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.BeginInitialize()
at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Eco.Core.Plugins.Interfaces.IInitializablePlugin.Initialize>b__0(KeyValuePair`2 pair)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

--END DUMP--

7.5.0 crash

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
please send me the log files in my discord then i can help better

Shiva chirr

Stone
Reaction score
i would sent them but there isint any. the dedicated server seems to freeze on loading right after the storage manager finishes loading on the server. and from my testing its not your mods. its the devs issue. something with this update broke all mods. i remove all my mods and the server loads up fine. add just one and it breaks. i mean even the mining dynatmie one they showcases on there youtube channel breaks the server loading.

edit: did some checking apreantly something changed in 7.6 that requires all mods to update but i dont really see in the patch notes

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
im working atm on my mods to update them i have little problehms there but i hope i can release the updates in the next days

Dezaraman

Stone
Reaction score
the game did update to 7.6 today so that could be the problem with your server crashing

Top Bottom