• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
FZM-Tools

FZM-Tools

FishAus

Coal
Mod Dev
FishAus submitted a new resource:

FZM- "Things that do things" (Please give me a better name) - Adds some useful doors, a hare trap and a block scanner.

Adds the following Objects:

Large & Small Wood Gate - can be placed like doors to create gates in fences.
Rolling Stone Door - want an entrance to your mine fortress?
Small stone ramp - one-wide stone ramp. (texture improvement coming)

Hare Trap - "I'm gunna catch me a rabbbbbbit!" (passive farm : place in a high concentration 'Hare' area)
Block Scanner - scans a line of 30 blocks and reports on qty & types of blocks it finds (not order)...
Read more about this resource...

OP
OP
FishAus

FishAus

Coal
Mod Dev
FishAus updated FZM-Tools with a new update entry:

FZM.Tools v1.1.0

This update will break old items in world and changes the file/item names. This was necessary to ensure future compatibility. We apologize.

Please delete the old ToolsAndFunction.dll and unity files. New files are just called FZM.Tools.dll and FZM.Tools.unity3d.

Added Industry Items (Conveyor, Inserter, Filters)
Added Small asphalt ramp.
Improved texture on Small stone ramp.

Links to Mod.io for download.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Hy, thx for the awesome mod you made. I was wondering if the lift can move down? That would be nice if your storage is under the ground.

OP
OP
FishAus

FishAus

Coal
Mod Dev
@balzakistan the item lift was intended to be a pair one that lifts and one that lowers. Life got in the way but the update is coming with the Item de-lift soon.

Top Bottom