• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
FZM-Commands

FZM-Commands

FishAus

Coal
Mod Dev
FishAus submitted a new resource:

FZM-Commands - Whatever commands we have.

This is just a collection of the commands that I have been asked or inspired to write for others.

/fullchest <itemname>
"Spawns a chest full of a single item type. Uses the "Friendly Name" of an item" (admin command)

/fullstockpile <itemname>
"Spawns a stockpile full of a single item type. Uses the "Friendly Name" of an item" (admin command)

/drainbank <name>,<amount>,<currency>
"This will drain a specific user a specific amount of a specific currency. The revenue goes into the treasury"...
Read more about this resource...

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev

--BEGIN DUMP--
Dump Time
05/20/2018 19:45:44

Exception
Exception: NullReferenceException
Message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source:FZM_Commands

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FZMModsLibrary.Commands.ExtendedAdminCommands.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<RemoveCurrency>b__1(User u)
at Eco.Shared.Utils.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 enumeration, Action`1 action)
at FZMModsLibrary.Commands.ExtendedAdminCommands.RemoveCurrency(User user, String currencyType)

--END DUMP--

I get this any time I use /removecurrency. It still ends up working, though it kicks me back to the main menu.

Top Bottom