• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • A new and fresh hosting service appears! - ECO-SERVER.HOST

We just released our new eco hosting service. click here
Big Shovel [Asphalt MDK]

Big Shovel [Asphalt MDK] 1.8.0

No permission to download
When trying to start the server. Found the issue after reading the dump. found the installation instructions. is this compatible with ClaysToolKit?

--BEGIN DUMP--
Dump Time
07/02/2018 18:37:37

Exception
Exception: FileNotFoundException
Message:Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Source:mscorlib

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport scope, Assembly& lastAptcaOkAssembly, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object[] attributes, IList derivedAttributes, RuntimeType& attributeType, IRuntimeMethodInfo& ctor, Boolean& ctorHasParameters, Boolean& isVarArg)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes, Boolean isDecoratedTargetSecurityTransparent)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeType type, RuntimeType caType, Boolean inherit)
at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer.<>c.<InitializeSerializableTypes>b__28_2(<>f__AnonymousType2`2 <>h__TransparentIdentifier0)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer.InitializeSerializableTypes()
at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer..cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--END DUMP--

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Installed asphalt and added better farming and better mining and the game runs now. vein miner does not work.
Please use the good thread to respond you are on the big shovel mod thread and your message don't say anything about big shovel.
Better farming was not updated to 7.5 yet so maybe you can expect some problems.
I'm not the modder that make vein miner. Please refer to the modder on vein miner mod thread.
Thanks.

Hey Kirthos, only if you don't already know, the mods don't work anymore because of the new Version 7.8.5. I would be pleased if you're fixing this, especially the big shovel :giggle:
If you are on this, ignore this message. Thanks :cool:

OP
OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Hey Kirthos, only if you don't already know, the mods don't work anymore because of the new Version 7.8.5. I would be pleased if you're fixing this, especially the big shovel :giggle:
If you are on this, ignore this message. Thanks :cool:
Hello
I don't have much time available to continue making mod for eco.
I will try to update my most downloaded mods for 7.8.5 when I got the time but it take time to update and test mod.

Top Bottom