• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
[Asphalt MDK] Vein Miner

[Asphalt MDK] Vein Miner v.2.2.0

No permission to download

Kronox

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Kronox submitted a new resource:

Vein Miner - Mine veins of ores or blocks from the same type within a specific radius with only one hit

Early Alpha
Vein Miner

Mine veins of ores or blocks from the same type within a specific radius with only one hit and afterwards dropping the respective rubble.

Usage

Tipp: Works best in conjunction with Kirthos BetterMining mod to pickup most of the rubble after mining it.

Before you can...
Read more about this resource...

Reaction score
Installed mod, server gets to "starting storagemanager" and just stops. I sat there for at least 5 minutes waiting for the server to load past that point, and nothing. No errors or dump files are being created by the server. And also, Asphalt Modkit is installed and up to date.

OP
Kronox

Kronox

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Installed mod, server gets to "starting storagemanager" and just stops. I sat there for at least 5 minutes waiting for the server to load past that point, and nothing. No errors or dump files are being created by the server. And also, Asphalt Modkit is installed and up to date.
@Quicksilv3r420 Sorry for the inconvenience! We just released a new Version of Asphalt, that hopefully resolves this issue. Please download the latest Asphalt release (v.0.4.6) and tell me in this discussion/thread if it works.

Thanks and regards
~Kronox

ggf1979

Stone
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the Efficiency Skill would break the double Rocks but it doesn't seem to be working at %100 at level 4. I'm still getting about 1/3 or so of the double rocks. I was wondering if it could be a conflict with Better Mining but it seems to do the same with or without.

OP
Kronox

Kronox

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
@Crystalzone Kronox updated [Asphalt MDK] Vein Miner with a new update entry:

v.2.0.0 - "temporary permanent makeshift solution"

Since I haven't managed to get a full-blown VeinMiner skill working yet, this release is, like I promised some users in private messages, a temporary version where the multipliers are defined in the "tmp_config.json".

v.2.0.0:
- radius now defineable via '/veinminer radius, <radius>'
- rubble can be toggled on and off via '/veinminer togglerubble'
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

MrBojingo

Stone
Reaction score
i'm having the same problem. I'm wondering if this mod isnt working with the current version of the game.

Top Bottom