• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
[Asphalt MDK] NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements

[Asphalt MDK] NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements 1.7.4

No permission to download
OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
NOTE: This is a bigger-than-usual update, please make sure you read the full notes here and report any bugs you may encounter!

nid updated [Asphalt MDK] NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0

Thanks to @Captian Cornball for suggestion!

• Added Timer Messages Module - allows for sending messages that are based on specific timer. Module can store multiple messages which can all have their own timers. Messages can be added either via the file editing (Messages.json), or by using the in game commands (see info below and in main plugin thread). They accept formatting like bold, underline, different text size etc...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

KindCandle

Stone
Reaction score
Thank you for the last update, its fantastic, love the time messages. I have a suggestion - could you make a strip down version of the plugin only for single-player, small servers? I will leave it on your discord as suggestion.

Reactions: nid
OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Thank you for the last update, its fantastic, love the time messages. I have a suggestion - could you make a strip down version of the plugin only for single-player, small servers? I will leave it on your discord as suggestion.
Thank you for leaving the suggestion, I will consider this.

OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
nid updated [Asphalt MDK] NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements with a new update entry:

Version 1.7.0

• Added User Homes Teleport Module - allows for players to set up locations as their homes and later teleport to these places by using the command. Admins can enable a cooldown timer that will prevent players for abusing this option too often. Please refer to the main mod thread for documentation on this feature.
  • Added Connections and IP Logger - these can be enabled if needed and when active will register information on...

OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Is there a possibility to add custom permission levels ?
Sadly, not yet, but I am thinking about it :)
Feel free to join my discord and propose how it would look like according to your idea.

OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score

Version 1.7.3

• Added Scheduled Messages Module. This is a type of a server message that displays at exact hour i.e. 16:52. This should be useful for any of you that require messages shown at specific and exact time.
  • Added following commands:
    • nid-ScheduledEnable / nid-ScheduledDisable - commands that toggle Scheduled Messages Module on and off.
    • nid-ScheduledList - displays list of all scheduled messages currently set...

Last edited:
OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score

Version 1.7.4

• Messages.json renamed to TimerMessages.json, new version of the plugin will automatically update your old files and preserve your saved messages. No action needed on the user side;
  • Unified the output of timer based commands. They will now clearly state the default timers, trigger time, trigger hour and how much time is left till the event. See below for details;
  • Added Server Changelog Module. This simple module allows server admins to...

Top Bottom