• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
Arashi's Nature Collection

Arashi's Nature Collection 2.5

No permission to download
OP
Arashi

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Version 1.1 fixes floating objects when at a distance.

Hqdez

Stone
Reaction score
Hi Arashi, nice job. I wanted to know how did you fix the float plants, I'm stuck with this problem :(

OP
Arashi

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Thank you for the names, they are better than just calling them house plant so i think ill go with your names

OP
Arashi

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Im sorry, i have these running on magland atm so im not sure what the problem could be. Did you put both the .cs and the .unity files in the mods folder? Also did you check the farmers table thats where they would be crafted.

Lara

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hello, please check the closing } of your Object classes in Arashi_Nature_Plants.cs, I can't add them to another crafting station, with a new recipe, thx. :)
I had this error too in one of my files, I think I copied the code base with the error from one of the official .cs files, but I don't remember which one.

Attachments

Wally1169

Stone
Reaction score
Has Arashi abandoned this mod? I manually edited the Basic Crafting references out and replaced them with a new Skill Tree I built called Plant Production under the Farming Specialty on our server (so it's along-side Hoe Efficiency and Seed Production).

Reaction score
Hes most likely inactive. Last seens: 27th of may.
Post automatically merged:

Can you share the edited mod? My copy doesn't work on 7.6.0.

Wally1169

Stone
Reaction score
I'm hesitant to do that without some sort of confirmation about Arashi since I'm still using their content.

Top Bottom