• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
Arashi's Lighting Collection

Arashi's Lighting Collection 2.5

No permission to download

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Arashi submitted a new resource:

Arashi's Lighting Collection - A Collection of usable light source objects.

This is a growing collection of usable light sources.

Note: In order to turn on the oil lantern you need add oil then right click on the knob on the 3d model

Included
* 3 Steel Electric Street Lights
Crafted at the Machine Shop
*1 Wooden Electric Street Light
Crafted at the SawMill
* 1 Oil Lantern
Crafted at the Anvil
Read more about this resource...

OP
Arashi

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Arashi updated Arashi's Lighting Collection with a new update entry:

Occupancy Code Fix

Only the .CS files were updated, this fix is to make sure that objects can no longer be placed within the bounds of the light fixtures.

Important Note: if any objects are currently intersecting the light fixtures model (and one block above on the street lights) this update will make those objects dissapear to make room for the light fixtures occupancy code.
Read the rest of this update entry...

OP
Arashi

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Arashi updated Arashi's Lighting Collection with a new update entry:

Updated For 8.0.X

Hello everyone, The lighting collection is back. You can find the objects from this collection at the anvil. If there are any comments, questions, or suggestions for this mod feel free to post your thoughts on the discussion page.

Here's a heads up on what to expect next for this mod
-Currently In Progress-
* Victorian Street Lights
* Japanese Street Lamp
* Custom Controls : (Adjustable Lamp Flame)
* Customizable Candles : (Wicks, Color Candles)
Read the rest of this update entry...

OP
Arashi

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Update please to 8.1.x
Hello Balkinus, I am currently updated on my client and test server and I am still running my mods with no issues, could you please clarify what you would like me to update? Is there a new feature that Eco has release in 8.1.x that I am not incorporating?

wa2k

Stone
Reaction score
Hmmm if it's compatible with 8.1.x i would suggest saying it's compatible in the description (or one of those nifty 8.1.x green tags in the mods listing)

OP
Arashi

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion, from now on after testing i will start updating the compatibility tag.

Praefator

Stone
Reaction score
I don't seem to be able to find the electric variants mentioned in the initial post. Are they still in the mod? The candle-based ones are not really an option for us in a large-scale usage scenario unfortunately

OP
Arashi

Arashi

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hello @Praefator, The electric variants are not in the published package at the moment, I am currently fixing some game play bugs I am experiencing with the electric lights but they will be released with the next update.

Top Bottom