• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
WorldEdit

WorldEdit 0.3.2.2

No permission to download

Darianna

Stone
Reaction score
I have tried to make a Lake a little bit bigger so i have dig one edge out...first the water floats in...but then it stops and now i have this hole:
20190311192300_1.jpg

Can i use this mod to fill the Hole with Water? i Have tried it with //set Water but it doenst know the Blocktype Water?

Shoe73

Coal
Reaction score
This is not working with 8.0.6

Throwing this error

[03:30:02] Exception: MissingMethodException
Message:Method not found: 'Eco.Simulation.Agents.Plant Eco.Gameplay.Plants.PlantBlock.get_Plant()'.
Source:EcoWorldEdit

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Eco.Simulation.Agents.Plant Eco.Gameplay.Plants.PlantBlock.get_Plant()'.
at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditBlock.CreateNew(Block pBlock, Vector3i pPosition, Nullable`1 pSourcePosition)
at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditCommands.Stack(User user, String pDirectionAndAmount)

OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Reaction score
mampf updated WorldEdit with a new update entry:

Update for 8.0.6

I think there is currently something wrong with plants, but basically the mod is working.
Please test and give feedback!
Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

I have tried to make a Lake a little bit bigger so i have dig one edge out...first the water floats in...but then it stops and now i have this hole:

Can i use this mod to fill the Hole with Water? i Have tried it with //set Water but it doenst know the Blocktype Water?

I just tested the //set water command with Version 8.0.6
This is working for me fine. In your case you can use //replace air water

OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Reaction score
If you have still issues you can write me on discord, too ;)🇩🇪
mampf#6606

Top Bottom