• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
WorldEdit

WorldEdit 0.3.2.2

No permission to download

Bale

Stone
Reaction score
Did I miss any instructions or a FAQ? //paste doesn't seem to paste the entire selection for some reason. This applies to selections with machines and without. Is there any way I could troubleshoot this issue?

Edit: Thinking about it, Doors might be the issue. Not sure yet.

Bale

Stone
Reaction score
Also, I have encountered an error yesterday:

[51:27] No parameterless constructor defined for this object.
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditManager.SetBlock(Type pType, Vector3i pPosition, UserSession pSession, Nullable`1 pSourcePosition, Block pSourceBlock, Byte[]pData)
at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditManager.SetBlock(WorldEditBlock pBlock, UserSession pSession)
at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditUserData.Undo()
at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditCommands.Undo(User user)

Bale

Stone
Reaction score
@mampf do you know how the tool behaves with stockpiles, etc.? I've copied and pasted stockpiles before and encountered some odd behaviour. //set air doesn't remove trees as well. All in all very solid, it also works fine in the current version (just FYI).

OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I think they should work if you copy the whole stockpile. I'll check the tree thing...

Cyan

Stone
Reaction score
Thanks for all the awesome work, @mampf!
I too had a problem with the copy paste / schematics function. When I copied my building from one map, saved it as a schematic, loaded the schematic on another map and pasted it, it only pasted one wall and a few other things, about 3 blocks wide. I copied chests and doors aswell.
Is there a problem with those? The chests even had the correct contents so I thought those wouldn't be the ones causing the problem.

tpharris4862

Stone
Reaction score
How do I install this mod onto 7.4? I looked at earlier posts and when I download the mod there is no .dll file

OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Thanks for all the awesome work, @mampf!
I too had a problem with the copy paste / schematics function. When I copied my building from one map, saved it as a schematic, loaded the schematic on another map and pasted it, it only pasted one wall and a few other things, about 3 blocks wide. I copied chests and doors aswell.
Is there a problem with those? The chests even had the correct contents so I thought those wouldn't be the ones causing the problem.
Hmm can you send me your schematic with private message?
Maybe I can look at it :p

How do I install this mod onto 7.4? I looked at earlier posts and when I download the mod there is no .dll file
There is an EcoWorldEdit.dll file when you extract the .zip file.

Cyan

Stone
Reaction score
I think it's just too many blocks. I tried copying, schematic-ing another house without any chests and it did the same.
Both of the houses had a cellar and because the roof is a little further out than the house itself I had to copy lots of dirt blocks aswell so the cellars would be part of the schematics too. Did you set a limit on how many blocks/how much information can be copied?
Information such as items in a chest, block count or sign contents.(?)

Ciaran

Stone
Reaction score
Hey, is it possible that planting a tree on spawned dirt produces a bug that let's trees instantly regrow? Setup a server with WorldEdit on it and as soon as a plant a tree on //set dirt it instantly spawn around 7 new ones which also grow into hoed dirt meaning into farms etc :/ Is there any way to fix that?

OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Did you set a limit on how many blocks/how much information can be copied?
No.

Hey Ho, u want add //drain by time?
yes maybe, some day.... Sry, I'm currently really busy :p

Hey, is it possible that planting a tree on spawned dirt produces a bug that let's trees instantly regrow? Setup a server with WorldEdit on it and as soon as a plant a tree on //set dirt it instantly spawn around 7 new ones which also grow into hoed dirt meaning into farms etc :/ Is there any way to fix that?
It is possible but I can't reproduce it. Can you explain what you're doing in detail and when it happens?
What kind of seeds and trees?

Ciaran

Stone
Reaction score
Just any kind of seed or tree sadly, nothing specific when it comes to that, every tree does it for some reason.
For what I'm doing, I just went ahead made a let's say 20x20 space of dirt or grass and set a tree right in the middle of that field, made a few farms for tomatoes, corn etc at the edge of said 20x20 space. After like 1-5 Minutes a few trees start to grow without me planting anything but that 1 tree in the middle, after a day (we shortend the tree growth time to 1 1/2 days per tree) all of that space and even the space hoed for plants will be occupied by trees.

OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hmm I think this is not related to WorldEdit. For me it looks like, that Eco spawns these trees randomly.
Currently I assume a fresh empty dirt field is a good place where Eco decides to spawn a tree.
I'm sorry that I can't give you a 100% answer.
I think if you want to know it in detail remove WorldEdit and make a dirt field on your own :p

Top Bottom