• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • Thank you for a fantastic first year of eco-mods.com! You guys are awesome.
    To celebrate this, click here to get to our Birthday-Post and Giveaway.
WorldEdit

WorldEdit 0.2.5

No permission to download

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
mampf submitted a new resource:

WorldEdit - A mod, which allows you to edit the world with commands

This mod is a first simple implementation of the Minecraft Plugin WorldEdit.

If you don't know the original mod, please checkout the Minecraft Wiki:
http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit

Currently this mod supports the following commands with some basic parameters:
  • //wand - Get the tool to select two points
  • //set <block> - Set the selected blocks to a specific type
  • //replace <toFindBlock> <toReplaceBlock> - Search blocks with a specific type and replace...
Read more about this resource...

I equip the want in my 0 slot, and press 0, then right click on a block and left click on another block, then do //set stoneroad then it says I have to select both points first. What am I doing wrong?

I equip the want in my 0 slot, and press 0, then right click on a block and left click on another block, then do //set stoneroad then it says I have to select both points first. What am I doing wrong?
So i guess clicking on dirt blocks doesn't work? When I tried clicking on a stone pillar it worked.

OP
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Hello =)

It should work on every block. Which Eco version are you using?
Did you check out the first seconds of the youtube video in the description of this mod?

Also, is there anyway to get rid of the wand tool?
Hello =)

It should work on every block. Which Eco version are you using?
Did you check out the first seconds of the youtube video in the description of this mod?
I'm using the latest development build, 7.0. When clicking on any dirt block in the world the confirmation text that shows I have selected a point does not show up. It looks like it's not working on dirt blocks at all at this time.

Also, I have been a minecraft server mod for years and have had WE on every server I have run so I am very familiar with the mod. I'm so happy to see it for ECO, thanks for your work!

Looh

Administrator
Admin
Com. Manager
Also, is there anyway to get rid of the wand tool?

I'm using the latest development build, 7.0. When clicking on any dirt block in the world the confirmation text that shows I have selected a point does not show up. It looks like it's not working on dirt blocks at all at this time.

Also, I have been a minecraft server mod for years and have had WE on every server I have run so I am very familiar with the mod. I'm so happy to see it for ECO, thanks for your work!
WorldEdit is working correctly on 6.4.1 and hasn't been tested on 7.0 yet.
That's probably the reason why it isn't working.

I know they recently changed some block ID's in the ecosim.eco config file. I guess that's a heads up for future development. :) Is there a place I can submit bug reports for you other than here?

Edit:
Nevermind, I found the github, I'll submit them there. Thanks again!

OP
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Very buggy still but a good start, we need a easy way to copy the ID's of a block, we need access to all items and also been able to copy chests would be bloody epic, but part from this I love it.

Is there a way to change the state of blocks when using //set or //replace? For example, instead of always spawning as the block, can I spawn them as the wall state?

OP
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Is there a way to change the state of blocks when using //set or //replace? For example, instead of always spawning as the block, can I spawn them as the wall state?
Sorry I don't understand :p What's a wall state?

I think what they mean is the some blocks have states when using the shift key to place them so it as roof, window, block wall, single wall pie and other states in the game I thnk that's what there saying.

Yeah, sorry I didn't explain that better. The building blocks have different "states" such as wall, solid block, rounded block, pillar, window, etc.

I mean, it's easy enough to place them, then beat them with a hammer and RE-place them, but...figured I'd ask in case you could work your devil programmer magic...

I was able to use the tool that checks the soil that gets the block id and I been able to build walls, pillers and so on, so use the soil examer I think it's called, a option at the end for state would be nice, also been able to copy items like ramps, benchs and so on, or copying chests.

But the work so far are epic.

OP
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
I was able to use the tool that checks the soil that gets the block id and I been able to build walls, pillers and so on, so use the soil examer I think it's called, a option at the end for state would be nice, also been able to copy items like ramps, benchs and so on, or copying chests.

But the work so far are epic.
Thank you very much for your feedback ;)
I changed some stuff but idk if now all Blocks are working :p Could you do some tests for me ;)
The mod is now a dll file because I needed some dependencies. But the source code will be still available ;)

If you install the mod, please remove all source files from the old version.

At the moment the server is a older version for a few users, so I give it a test on that and get back with you, I think it's a v0.7 I check later tonight
is this installed in the mod folder or the mod/world edit folder?

Top Bottom