• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • Thank you for a fantastic first year of eco-mods.com! You guys are awesome.
    To celebrate this, click here to get to our Birthday-Post and Giveaway.
WiseMods - Industrial Craft

WiseMods - Industrial Craft 0.4.2 BETA

No permission to download

Wise

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Wise submitted a new resource:

WiseMods - Industrial Craft - Minecraft similar mod

Minecraft similar mod

Addings:
1 new profession: Industrial Craft
1 new specialization: Ore Recycle

Items:
Basic Machine Hull
View attachment 707
Requires
: Basic Ore Recycling lvl. 1
Recipe [Any of Machinist Tables]
(at max efficiency):
  • 8 Iron bar
Electronic Circuit
View attachment 708
Requires: Basic Ore Recycling lvl. 1
Recipe [Electronics Assembley]
(at max...
Read more about this resource...

OP
OP
Wise

Wise

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Not sure about 'dust to ingot' recipe which does not output tailings, i will think about changing that.

Looking forward for your opinion

please i really want your mod on 7.7.x
Post automatically merged:

on 7.7.x is not fully functional, for example macerator is visible, but when you build it, the model is not built

Hello Wise i m happy to see that you bring IC into Eco :) Do i need to restart or recreate a world to install your mod or will it just run on an already made world?

OP
OP
Wise

Wise

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Hello Wise i m happy to see that you bring IC into Eco :) Do i need to restart or recreate a world to install your mod or will it just run on an already made world?
You don't need to recreate world but defenetely need to restart server after adding it

If i youse the Blast funace to macke Ingots than i get the ingots but not the Tailings, i have testet it with collet manuel and drop to truck but no Tailings will porduce by any rezept that say it will produce Tailings.
Mayby the problem it the position of the talings in the rezepie in the vanila rezepie you see first the Tailings and than the ingot an in the mods first the ingot.

sorry for the bed englisch

OP
OP
Wise

Wise

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
If i youse the Blast funace to macke Ingots than i get the ingots but not the Tailings, i have testet it with collet manuel and drop to truck but no Tailings will porduce by any rezept that say it will produce Tailings.
Mayby the problem it the position of the talings in the rezepie in the vanila rezepie you see first the Tailings and than the ingot an in the mods first the ingot.

sorry for the bed englisch

Thank you for reply. It seems that it is a server issue, they should fix it in the next update, the only thing i can do is to increase min number of materials, but not sure if its a good idea

Last edited:
After installing this mod on a fresh 8.0 server, this happens. Seems like some recipes are missing in the machinist table (the shaper was queued up before I installed the mod), and they are replaced with that blank recipe. Spawned in some other tables and I don't notice anything missing, just seems to be this table I think. Another note, my friend has learned mechanics and he is able to see most of the recipes but he says there is one or two missing in the machinist table. (Boiler and something else)
1549818017509.png

Top Bottom