• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
Transport pipes [Asphalt MDK]

Transport pipes [Asphalt MDK] 1.3.1

No permission to download

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Kirthos submitted a new resource:

Transport pipes [Asphalt MDK] - Add transport pipes to transport item from a stockpile to another stockpile. Coming soon in beta.

Hello everyone, I'm here to show you the mod I'm working on for more than a month now.
This is still a BETA version and may causes bug or crash.
If you got a crash, bug, or anything else you can still uninstall the mods and you should no more see any problems.
Nothing is permanent.
Hope you will love the mod like I loved making it.

Video coming soon...

Added one profession and one specialty.
Profession...
Read more about this resource...

Tesla24

Stone
Reaction score
Hello Kirthos,

i got some problems with this mod if i use the Wrench

i get a crash:

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

maybe can you help
Best regards and good work anyway :)

Last edited:

Tesla24

Stone
Reaction score
ohhh shit sorry about that i have use an older version of asphalt... grrr was my fail thanks for the fast replay :-(

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
The problem was solved by PM in Discord.
But thank you @Tesla24 for trying to help :D

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Kirthos updated Transport pipes [Asphalt MDK] with a new update entry:

New version 1.1.0

1.1.0 changelog:

Adds
- Now the pipe can connect to objects that have fuel inventory (I.e brazier, torchStand or Blast Furnace)

- Pipe will consume power, 25W per pipe. The consumption is shared between each linked connector, only the connector without power will not work.

- Changed how work the pipe system, with this new system I can connect other things as input (I.e A Hopper)

- Added a hopper where you can drop directly what you mine with your excavator. The hopper connects to...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Sekoris

Stone
Reaction score
Filter with Stone does not always work. I must sometimes use Wrench to switch the Mode new to Output. In Text i did write Stone.

Last edited:
OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Filter with Stone does not always work. I must sometimes use Wrench to switch the Mode new to Output. In Text i did write Stone.
When you write the filter don't forget to click the save button or it's don't work.
If you still have issues you can contact me on Discord Kirthos#4493

Thalaan

Stone
Reaction score
A NOT filter would be really nice. So all but no dirt for example. So we can create a system with an "endstorage" where everything ends up not filtered

skiron

Stone
Reaction score
Hey ;-)

First: great work!!!!

But I have a question: is there a maximum distance for two Stockpiles to move objects from one to the other one?

I have 2 Stockpiles connected with the pipes. On every end of the pipe there's a connector (Input on the stockpile from where the objects should be transported and Output on the stockpile which should get the objects). The pipe length is 74 pipes and nothing happens... If i put a Stockpile closer to the receiving stockpile it works... Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks !

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hey ;-)

First: great work!!!!

But I have a question: is there a maximum distance for two Stockpiles to move objects from one to the other one?

I have 2 Stockpiles connected with the pipes. On every end of the pipe there's a connector (Input on the stockpile from where the objects should be transported and Output on the stockpile which should get the objects). The pipe length is 74 pipes and nothing happens... If i put a Stockpile closer to the receiving stockpile it works... Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks !
Thank you for your message =D
There is not any limit set, so your issue is very weird.
What I can suggest you is to verify if the auth of the stockpile and connector are all public (There is a bug where sometime the auth cause problem)
If you still have an issue I invite you to contact me on discord Kirthos#4493 if you can
if not you can send me your map file in private message on eco-mods.
Post automatically merged:

Can u plz make a Picture or Video for the Hopper with the Skid Steer. not working for me thanks
I've tested the skid steer, it's work but you preferably want to put the hopper 3 block underground.

Last edited:

skiron

Stone
Reaction score
Thank you for your message =D
There is not any limit set, so your issue is very weird.
What I can suggest you is to verify if the auth of the stockpile and connector are all public (There is a bug where sometime the auth cause problem)
If you still have an issue I invite you to contact me on discord Kirthos#4493 if you can
if not you can send me your map file in private message on eco-mods.
I fixed the problem: I had just to restart the game... I wanted to try to set the auth from public to me, but right at the start of the server it worked^^

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Kirthos updated Transport pipes [Asphalt MDK] with a new update entry:

New Version 1.1.1

Thank to Cold, Gabeux and Quicksilv3r420 for reporting issue
1.1.1 changelog:
Added an auth tab on the hopper, an unowned hopper can't place item in an owned stockpile.
Remove the hopperBlock since the game already have a block that do the same thing (SolidWorldObjectBlock).
Fix dirt disappear after drop it in the hopper when the stockpile was full.
Fix a problem where you can still place connector anywhere next to stockpile but that will crash at server restart.
Fix an...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom