• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
Spoffy's Rubble (and Debris) Removal

Spoffy's Rubble (and Debris) Removal 1.2.0

No permission to download

Spoffy

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Spoffy submitted a new resource:

Spoffy's Rubble Removal - Adds a command /clearrubble [type], which deletes all loose rubble of that type from the world.

Description
Provides a new command that clears all rubble of a specified type from the world.

Usage
/clearrubble [type]
Valid types are: stone, copper, iron, gold, coal

Installation
Unzip the archive and drop the ClearRubbleCommand folder in your Eco Server's mods folder.​
Read more about this resource...

Reaction score
Add tree logs to this as its rubble like and some users forget to go back to clean up trees they have chopped down.

Norn

Stone
Reaction score
Hey, are there plans to continue to update this mod? I ask as the link to the GitHub is no-longer valid, and 7.2 released recently.

OP
S

Spoffy

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hi Norn. Absolutely - I rewrote a good chunk of the mod preparing to add things like lumber and wood debris, and updated it to 7.2. I'll upload a release tomorrow! :)

Rexzooly

Copper
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Please still support if you can 7.1.2 :) I am not moving to the new updates yet there still two buggy and not worth pushing a update just yet until they stop fixing little things, there is still another update to come yet for the 7.2.x so I am not stressing myself or our users out for small bugs that brake the game in smaller places

Looh

Administrator
Admin
Com. Manager
Reaction score
Please still support if you can 7.1.2 :) I am not moving to the new updates yet there still two buggy and not worth pushing a update just yet until they stop fixing little things, there is still another update to come yet for the 7.2.x so I am not stressing myself or our users out for small bugs that brake the game in smaller places
You can visit the History page of every resource to download older files.

Rexzooly

Copper
Mod Dev
Reaction score
No not what's I was asking lol what I was asking is they still support the older version not a way to download a old one :)

Looh

Administrator
Admin
Com. Manager
Reaction score
No not what's I was asking lol what I was asking is they still support the older version not a way to download a old one :)
I know, but if the newer versions of a mod can't support older versions of Eco, you can still find the mod that supports the older version in the History tab.

OP
S

Spoffy

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I'll try to make sure I still support the older version for another week or two, but it does depend on the changes between the two! I'll clearly mark which versions support 7.1.2 and which don't :)

Looh

Administrator
Admin
Com. Manager
Reaction score
I'll try to make sure I still support the older version for another week or two, but it does depend on the changes between the two! I'll clearly mark which versions support 7.1.2 and which don't :)
I'll work on a better solution to indicate which version of your mods supports which version of Eco.

OP
S

Spoffy

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
That's correct, it deletes all the ore of that type that hasn't been picked up yet. If it's been picked up and placed down, it no longer counts as rubble.

OP
S

Spoffy

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score

neonod

Stone
Reaction score
Running on 7.3.1 server.
Receiving an exception and kick from server when attempting to /clearrubble fallentrees. Server remains up.
/clearrubble wooddebris worked just prior to clearing trees.

Caught exception

<size=60.00%>Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.InvokeCommand(String commandName, MethodInfo method, String args, User user)
at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.ProcessAsCommand(String text, User user)
at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.SendChat(ChatMessage msg, String text, User user)
</size>

--BEGIN DUMP--
Dump Time
04/01/2018 05:11:30

Exception
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Eco.Simulation.Agents.Plant.Destroy()
at Eco.Simulation.Agents.Tree.Destroy()
at TreeEntity.Destroy()
at Eco.Shared.Utils.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 enumeration, Action`1 action)
at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.DestroyFallenTrees()
at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.DestroyRubbleByName(String rubbleName)
at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.ClearRubble(User user, String rubbleName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.InvokeCommand(String commandName, MethodInfo method, String args, User user)
at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.ProcessAsCommand(String text, User user)
at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.SendChat(ChatMessage msg, String text, User user)

Inner Exception
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Eco.Simulation.Agents.Plant.Destroy()
at Eco.Simulation.Agents.Tree.Destroy()
at TreeEntity.Destroy()
at Eco.Shared.Utils.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 enumeration, Action`1 action)
at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.DestroyFallenTrees()
at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.DestroyRubbleByName(String rubbleName)
at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.ClearRubble(User user, String rubbleName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

--END DUMP--

Last edited:
OP
S

Spoffy

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Interesting - I'll investigate, that almost looks like an internal Eco error... I'll see if I can work around it!
Post automatically merged:

Looks like you might have a bugged tree in your world. I've got a new version that works around it I'll release in a few moments.

Last edited:
Top Bottom