Mod Wishlist

gamerphate

Stone
Reaction score
I would like an Industrial Sized Elevator that would allow vehicles to enter it for a ride down or up, or at least a storage tab added to the elevator to use it to move goods up and down. Thanks in advance. I am trying to tweak the 2nd feature into the elevator personally but not having much luck.

EDIT ---
(I am aware you can use a small cart on the elevator but they get glitchy and make it hard for 2 people to go up and down and just don't hold very much, so the solutions I am requesting would be a huge quality of life improvement for my mine. Thanks again)

Dargeth

Stone
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken JD Mods was making an elevator for vehicles. It was a while back since he was trying to make one

gamerphate

Stone
Reaction score
He made one and it works, but he refuses to share it, its only on his personal server. I've already tried to beg for a copy but no luck.

ebiline

Coal
Reaction score
wie währe es mit slaps oder holztplanken und holzbretter (idealer weise senkrecht und waagrecht vielleicht auch diagonal zbs. für Dächer)
how about slaps or wooden planks and wooden boards (ideally, vertical and horizontal maybe also diagonal zbs. for roofs)

KingJulien95

Stone
Reaction score
a motd mod
which you can update yourself

_
Unbedingt ein MotD Mod für eine begrüßung etc die man selbst updaten kann wäre toll wenn das einer bereitstellt

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
a motd mod
which you can update yourself

_
Unbedingt ein MotD Mod für eine begrüßung etc die man selbst updaten kann wäre toll wenn das einer bereitstellt
My mod here adds MOTD module, you can turn off everything else :)

You can update it yourself, either by editing Motd.txt file or from within the game command.

It is available here.

lavayar

Stone
Reaction score
More power to world leader!

I would like to see claim under Word's leader ownership (not his personal) which will be Property of the state

This must be provided by adding new World's leader land claim stake which can be used only by current world leader (crafted on Workbench)

Number of claims is unlimited and does not require land claim papers.

The point is to make more flexible instrument for planning roads, public buildings and other public stuff (I know that it can be done through Voting and Districts but it's not so flexible and obvious. Drawing district for road on minimap is nightmare and in the end you get it not where you want it).

What bothers me is that such meta entity as "World leader" can have claims.

Top Bottom