• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
JD_StorageChest

JD_StorageChest 2.2

No permission to download
OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
hast du die mod eventuel doppelt im mod ordner ?

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
schau doch am besten mal in meinem discord vorbei da kann ich dir besser helfen

Violation

Stone
Reaction score
Hello, I have I think all your mod's downloaded, I like them all Very much, I have noticed a slight problem with this one though. The chest when you place it is not centered correctly when placed. Instead of being snapped into the 2 slots you want it in it snaps somewhat in the middle of 3 tiles is this intentional? Also do you by chance take requests? I would like to see one of these with the same storage amount as your cargo container, I know that sounds overpowered but I only play single player but if not I like them as is.

Pam

Stone
Reaction score
Having multiple crashes with this mod. only other mods are your other mods and the asphalt MDK so not sure what it could possible be conflicting with

--BEGIN DUMP--
Dump Time
07/26/2018 10:01:26

Exception
Exception: ArgumentException
Message:An element with the same key but a different value already exists. Key: Eco.Mods.TechTree.JDStorageChestObject
Source:System.Collections.Immutable

System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key but a different value already exists. Key: Eco.Mods.TechTree.JDStorageChestObject
at System.Collections.Immutable.ImmutableDictionary`2.HashBucket.Add(TKey key, TValue value, IEqualityComparer`1 keyOnlyComparer, IEqualityComparer`1 valueComparer, KeyCollisionBehavior behavior, OperationResult& result)
at System.Collections.Immutable.ImmutableDictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value, KeyCollisionBehavior behavior, MutationInput origin)
at System.Collections.Immutable.ImmutableDictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at Eco.Core.Utils.ImmutableHelper.ApplyImmutable[T](T& original, Func`2 apply)
at Eco.Mods.TechTree.JDStorageChestObject.Initialize()
at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.BeginInitialize()
at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Eco.Core.Plugins.Interfaces.IInitializablePlugin.Initialize>b__0(KeyValuePair`2 pair)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

--END DUMP--

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
the best way is to join my discord then i can help moor

Last edited:

Mugen

Stone
Reaction score
Hi Jagganot, first of all big thanks for your mods. but i'm not here to do my Fan ^^, there is a problem with renaming system on this chest, the first 3-5 chest was ok, the rest of the chests didn't have the possibility to be renamed. What do you think it is ?.

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I never had that problehm or heard so thanks for your message i can check it but this mod is on so much servers and noone reported it i will check it if i can find the problehm

Mugen

Stone
Reaction score
No problem Jagganot, ithink there is a link between the admin spawn command and the normal way ( crafting). Crafted way gives possibility to rename and spawn command not ( just a suposition).

Anyway don't waste your time, the chest still a really nice mod :D

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
hm i never tryt that i will test it later

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hi the Download is still Working i tryt it you can also download in if you are on my website registred

syca

Stone
Reaction score
Ok the Download workds. The .rar file is broken. When trying to unzip, I get an error... "Cannot be opened as archive"
Post automatically merged:

.rar from website is also broken.

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I tryt it the download and the opening/unzip is still working is a problehm on your pc

Top Bottom