• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
JD Silo for Farmers

JD Silo for Farmers 1.5

No permission to download

Balkinus

Stone
Reaction score
Hi, kannst Du die Größe von dem Silo realistischer machen? was weis ich so, 5x5 und 10-15 hoch?

Hi, can you make the size of the silo more realistic? what do I know, 5x5 and 10-15 high?

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
eigentlich ist die Mod schon ziemlich realistisch gehalten

Reaction score
Thank you for Your Crappy mods that crash people's Servers. I am now Forced to restart once again. I will report you to ecomods

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
feel free to do that you are the only one wher this mod isnt working so maybe you should go to the support and dont make such posts ^^

Looh

Administrator
Admin
Com. Manager
Reaction score
Thank you for Your Crappy mods that crash people's Servers. I am now Forced to restart once again. I will report you to ecomods
The report function under every post is used to report the content of a post, if you feel that it violated our rules and guidelines. It's not meant to be used to report a developer who's mod isn't working on your server, that is a technical issue you should resolve in a discussion here on the forums or on discord or somewhere else.

Also, please be more respectful towards each other. Since i don't have high hopes that you will get anyone to help you with your problems if you literally start your first post offending the developer. So please, treat everyone with respect since you would like to be treated respectfully as well.

Top Bottom