• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • Thank you for a fantastic first year of eco-mods.com! You guys are awesome.
    To celebrate this, click here to get to our Birthday-Post and Giveaway.
JD Shipping Container

JD Shipping Container V2.0

No permission to download

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
JAGGANOT submitted a new resource:

JD Shipping Container - Industrial Storage

JD-Mods Discord Support & Model Requests on my discord
https://discord.gg/6yJbeCY

Description
Hello i release here my JD_ShippingContainer
60 Slots can be edited
can store only Blocks
3x3x6 Blocks Big
LowpolyContainer Simple Blue & Black Colour

View attachment 454

Installation
  • The files may only be in the mod folder.
  • If you use one of my mods please replace the Unity file with this Unity file.
Read more about this resource...

OP
OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
they are all working on the new version if you need support to install it on your server please join my discord ^^

--BEGIN DUMP--
Dump Time
06/27/2018 05:59:24

Exception
Exception: MissingMethodException
Message:Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.AddRestriction(Eco.Gameplay.Items.IInventoryRestriction)".
Source:JD_ShelfV2

System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.AddRestriction(Eco.Gameplay.Items.IInventoryRestriction)".
at Eco.Mods.TechTree.JDShelf2Object.Initialize()
at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.BeginInitialize()
at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Eco.Core.Plugins.Interfaces.IInitializablePlugin.Initialize>b__0(KeyValuePair`2 pair)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

--END DUMP--

7.5.0 crash

their is a bug, probably with the CarryMore mod, where if i right click with carried item they disappear and are not deposited in the container. Fix Plz

Top Bottom