• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
Resource icon

Fish Food Plus 1.4.1

No permission to download
OP
Arigas

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Doesn't work anymore with the 7.6.0 game version.
Could you elaborate? Seems to work fine on my own server, minus the one item from FishFood needing to be fixed since they removed the basic campfire cooking skills.

Reaction score
Well, I got it working again. Seems like the server on 7.6.0 doesn't like it when I add too much new mods in one working step.

OP
Arigas

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Ah, ok. Yea, some times adding too many at once can be tricky :p

OP
Arigas

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I uploaded an old set of files, the correct files are being uploaded now, just need to wait for it to get approved.

OP
Arigas

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
They never existed. The recipes I added don't have icons, only the original FishFood ones do. Sadly I am useless with graphical stuff.

CobaltEcho

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Question about this statement: "Note: As of July 14, the FishFood mod is no longer required as I include it with my own additions to it so it can be maintained."

Does that mean THIS mod is no longer required, as there is another one? Or was there another part to this mod that is no longer required?

OP
Arigas

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I included the FishFood mod with this one, which is a separate mod that doesn't appear to be getting updated any more.

FluxSphere

Stone
Reaction score
I might missunderstand something here, this one is not working but the Fishfood mod is working... what?

OP
Arigas

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
In the process of updating this to work with the new 8.0 update

Top Bottom