• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
DiscordLink

DiscordLink

Wally1169

Stone
Reaction score
Spoffy, how do you get multi-word items with the ?trades command? Example: Wood Sign. If I type "?trades wood sign" I get Wood Cart. If I type "?trades wood" I get Wood Cart. If I type "?trades sign" I get one of the new hewn log signs.

GDragon

Coal
Reaction score
Spoffy, how do you get multi-word items with the ?trades command? Example: Wood Sign. If I type "?trades wood sign" I get Wood Cart. If I type "?trades wood" I get Wood Cart. If I type "?trades sign" I get one of the new hewn log signs.
use ingame suntax, "woodcart" etc.

Hunney

Stone
Reaction score
Is there any way to copy the token into the mod without the server config ui? I really want to use this on my hosted server but I only have FTP access.

GDragon

Coal
Reaction score
Is there any way to copy the token into the mod without the server config ui? I really want to use this on my hosted server but I only have FTP access.
yes, you can upload completed config file onto server.

noxbonanl

Stone
Reaction score
im trying to get it to work.. but since i rent a server i do not have the config tab.. well nothing on that actualy.. is there an otherway to install this bot?

noxbonanl

Stone
Reaction score
alright done that.. but im kinda retarded on the guild part.. how does one do this.. cant figure it out

Last edited:
OP
S

Spoffy

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Should work fine on 7.8. I'll double check, but usually I hear something if there's issues. I'll update the mod tag to make it clear :)

OP
S

Spoffy

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Leave it with me - I've got some time this weekend to sort it out :)

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Either I did something wrong, or it no longer shows any information with ?players and ?ecostatus, which is odd.

Top Bottom