• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • Thank you for a fantastic first year of eco-mods.com! You guys are awesome.
    To celebrate this, click here to get to our Birthday-Post and Giveaway.
Clay's Toolkit

Clay's Toolkit

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
ClayC submitted a new resource:

Clays Toolkit - A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods

Description:
A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.

Now with awesome Festive items!

Installation:
Extract into Mods folder.

Mods Included:

Clays Toolkit Base Mod
Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of

Wipe
Added ability to wipe and auto backup of logs (Admins Only)
  • /wipe-tplogs - backs up the logs for teleport and wipes the list...
Read more about this resource...

I think there is a little Bug in the claystk-motd.cs which prevents the use of the "motd-send" command.
The Method is declared as private, which maybe is the reason for that. But its a really recommend plugin!

Where is the Motd file saved to edit on server directly? (For load on server restart and so)

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
ClayC updated Clay's Toolkit with a new update entry:

v3.0.1

CTK has gone bundled,

We are now issuing the mod in forms of dlls,

A major update has been released yesterday (v3.0.0) and after we managed to find a number of bugs, we have squashed them in v3.0.1.

Enjoy this great new release. which includes, a number of new home items, fixes and stability across the board.

Log files are now being saved in form of JSON, further future proofing the toolkit!

Thanks and Have Fun!
Read the rest of this update entry...

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev

Clay's Toolkit v 3.0.2 is out

This version bring a few bug fixes
- Added Recycling, just a few recipes as a start!
- Added back in the CTK Flag, can be crafted and used as the daily gift collector.
- Added Teleporting configuration
- /tpcost <int>
- /tpcooldown <int>
- Supporting of Homes for different number formatting countries / languages
- Fixed bug where targetted player was being saved as the teleporting one.
and more!

Sadly I stuck on the 070x for a few of our users on the server so out server crash's with the update, will sort of a updated server when I can to test it all, good work tho.

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Sadly I stuck on the 070x for a few of our users on the server so out server crash's with the update, will sort of a updated server when I can to test it all, good work tho.
The version number for ECO is always on the latest, because this is what I used to test. However, differences from 7.0.0 to 7.1.2 should not impact the mods,
So theoretically you can install this on 7.0.0, however, please test on a test server with this version before installing on your live one.

I tested it on a live server like a fool and I had to wait for a hr for the server to rebuild the world lol but I will test it again later, but /home would kick the user out of the game, sorry I don't have the error to hand, I grab a few players and get a demo server up again and test it.

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev

CTK v3.0.3

I'm glad to announce CTK v3.0.3 which brings a whole array of new configurations and bug fixes:
  • /tpcost
  • /tpcooldown
  • /motd-interval
  • /motd-mode
  • /home-cost
  • /home-limit
  • /home-maxhomes
  • /daily-reward
  • /daily-loyalty
Bug fixes:
  • /motd-list was displaying empty befroe executing /motd-on.
  • fixed some recipes for the home mod, more to tweak in next release.
  • Removed items that were not supposed to be part fo the toolkit.

Any feedback and...

Hi friend, thanks for this amazing tool.

After the last update the /daily command has broken and this message appears.
So with all /daily-reward and /daily-loyalty commands.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Hi friend, thanks for this amazing tool.

After the last update the /daily command has broken and this message appears.
So with all /daily-reward and /daily-loyalty commands.
Hi, I'm glad you like the toolkit,

Since daily received changes to the structure of the file, please remove the DailyHistory.ctk file from root server/ClaysToolkit/.

I forgot to mention this in the included readme.txt, however, I just updated it.

Thanks,

/tp for admins does not let you set it cords unless I am missing someting the cords I get given is lets sat 412,20 it says user 412 not found how do we use this function for admins?

Another problem homes are removed on a reboot of the server even of the server has been saved before the reboot I had this twice now it's not remembering the users home when the server is rebooted.

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Thanks pointandmod for the feedback, I have applied a fix for the home's issue, I managed to replicate it and also included a test case for this scenario (before it was removing the config files to re-test)

As for the /tp for admins, this issue is coming from how the syntax works for the new chat commands, a "," will move whatever is behind it to a new parameter, therefore I have to split the command into 2, to have this working.

None-the-less, Thanks again, please expected the fixes to be released soon.

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev

Even more bug fixes

With this version we tackle the following bugs which remained in 3.0.3.

• Teleport to co-oridnates was broken, added a new command /tpc to teleport to co-ordinates now
  • Home were not being stored correct
  • Wood Pulp Crate had incorrect / inaccurate description,
Thanks to the community for reporting the bugs!

Wood pulp chests only accept fruits and vegetables in them, therefore that's by design
That could be made a little more known then shouldn't just be called a chest it' very confusing by many of the users, maybe call it a fruit cart or fruit chest, what is made with the more basic wood pulp maybe, also what about the version return, returning a much hire version lol.

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
That could be made a little more known then shouldn't just be called a chest it' very confusing by many of the users, maybe call it a fruit cart or fruit chest, what is made with the more basic wood pulp maybe, also what about the version return, returning a much hire version lol.
Correct, In the latest version I changed the description to be more informative.

Top Bottom