• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • Thank you for a fantastic first year of eco-mods.com! You guys are awesome.
    To celebrate this, click here to get to our Birthday-Post and Giveaway.

Clay's Toolkit [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
ClayC updated Clay's Toolkit with a new update entry:

CTK 3.1.2

The long awaited update of CTK is finally here!

Before we start, please welcome aboard Lilitu the new 3D Artist on the team!

Without further ado, Please find the change log below:
New Features
- Messages sent from the toolkit will now show this.
- Adult jokes are now a thing, these are disabled by default. Please enable only if your server's players are 18+
- Added Compost Bin to the recycle mod with a few seed composting recipes. Some might require fruits!
- Recycle Skill Icons has...
Read the rest of this update entry...

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev

CTK 3.1.2

A quick release for some issues that have been experienced in v3.1.2

Naming a few
- Chat spam with error in saving vote history/settings
- Updated the way files are being stored to minimize errors
- Fixed issues with carpets throwing a null reference exception

Just a tease.
- Added Propane Tank and Natural Gas Tank. These are un-usable for the time being. but more updates will follow!

Any issues, report them to on our discord

With Love,
CTK Team

tig3rmast3r

Coal
Mod Dev
/online doesn't works properly, for example now it says 6 players online but i'm alone.
it looks it doesn't recognize when someone leaves anymore

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
/online doesn't works properly, for example now it says 6 players online but i'm alone.
it looks it doesn't recognize when someone leaves anymore
Hi,
This is a bug from the base game, we might apply a workaround, but preferrably this should be fixed from base game,

Thanks,

Furizu

Stone
Mod Dev
Small request, add Token so it's available to use as currency for the mint? Items that can be used have " [Currency] " as a line I think, I can't find a token.cs or anything to just do it myself

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Small request, add Token so it's available to use as currency for the mint? Items that can be used have " [Currency] " as a line I think, I can't find a token.cs or anything to just do it myself
Thanks for the suggestion,
Tokens should never be used to back currencies, This goes away from the toolkit design.

Furizu

Stone
Mod Dev
It's just that -every- other item to use as currency causes inflation and an unfair advantage to those specialized in whatever produces or gathers the item, your token is the only thing base game or modded that gives everyone the same chance at getting. It's the best item to use as currency, I just can't change it myself :(

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
It's just that -every- other item to use as currency causes inflation and an unfair advantage to those specialized in whatever produces or gathers the item, your token is the only thing base game or modded that gives everyone the same chance at getting. It's the best item to use as currency, I just can't change it myself :(
We might take this idea to create something that will be able to be used as currency, but tokens won't be the ones for this.

Thanks,

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev

v3.1.5

To address the exceptions you guys reported, v3.1.5 is here.

Fixing from most important exceptions like,
- home-add on 7,3,2 which was throwing an exception,
- Collecting your vote reward, sometimes will throw an exception,
- Doing /tpa when there is an expired teleport request was throwing an exception

and some other little improvement across the toolkit.

As always, Thanks for the feedback

From
CTK Team <3

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Hi,

Anyone who is having the 404 error on boot when loading a server with CTK 3.1.4 can have this fixed quickly by updating to 3.1.5, otherwise a fix is being applied to the 3.1.4 in a couple of hours.

If you want to keep running 3.1.4, you won't have to update the files or anything, it will be automatically fixed.

Thanks,

EDIT: The fix was applied yesterday and have been tested with CTK v3.1.4 running on ECO 7.3.1 and 7.3.2

Last edited:
Hi
Your mod is a wonder and should be incorporated to the game :)

Is it possible to the teleport commands or home commands to add the command back /back it would be very usefull when we are in the wild and we find a nice spot to mine but we cant add a new flag to set our propriety..

Thanks in advance
Barthy

tig3rmast3r

Coal
Mod Dev
for anyone having issues updating to the latest clay's toolkit (crash at loading end with no clear description of what's going on) there's a problem with clay's daily, if you have a flag planted in your world (or someone has unspent coins in his backpack? don't know what's causing the issue honestly) server will crash. To solve the issue load the server once WITHOUT claystk-daily.dll so it will remove all flags (and coins) from the world, then close the server, put the dll back in and launch it again, hope it helps.

EDIT: I had to trash the daily log file too

Last edited:
OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Hi Barthy,

I do like the /back idea, but homes should never return you back, ideally when someone teleports to someone else, they go back to a home they have set, if you want to go from mine to house, back and forth, I'd suggest utilizing vehicles and/or creating a more usable route for you.

Clay's Toolkit is designed to enhance the gaming experience and add more content to the game, without breaking the design of the game.

Thanks,

----------------

Hi tig3rmast3r,

The flag should have been fixed in the latest release, if not, please stay tuned for another release in the coming days.

Thanks,

tig3rmast3r

Coal
Mod Dev
have a look on one of the two ceiling lamp, has bad offset (goes into the roof) and also the occupancy is wrong so it's impossible to place it on the roof.

Hello, @ClayC.
You can remake the storage of your folder "ClaysToolkit" to a universal method via "/"
Since on Linux systems the folder is created not in the folder "eco", but separately "eco\ClaysToolkit"

OP
OP
ClayC

ClayC

Copper
Mod Dev
Hi @Morok ,

Thanks for your query, however, Currently the code is already outputting into the directory using relative paths.futhermore, if you can provide more information with scenarios and actual examples etc to get your message across better, please feel free to reply :)

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom