• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
BetterMining [Asphalt MDK]

BetterMining [Asphalt MDK] 1.8.0

No permission to download

BerndUwe

Stone
Reaction score
the server always replaces the file "PickaxeItem.cs" to the old File
Post automatically merged:

I reinstalled the server and re-copied files ... now it works again

PLAYING.....

Last edited:

Jeed

Stone
Reaction score
my buddy installed this mod to our rented server and it work in weird way. We have new skills but they not working. We maxed them out and still get big chunks when breaking blocks, and pickaxe right click not working at all. Please send help =)

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
my buddy installed this mod to our rented server and it work in weird way. We have new skills but they not working. We maxed them out and still get big chunks when breaking blocks, and pickaxe right click not working at all. Please send help =)
First, check if you have installed the mod correctly. I think the problems is that you don't replace correctly the file Mods/Tools/PickaxeItem.cs
Can you give me a screen of your mod folder ?
The problems occurs after updating the server ? Or it's a new install ?

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Yes you drop the KirthosMods and Tools folder inside your server modsfolder. You will run into your issues if the files are in mods/mods

lazersgm

Stone
Reaction score
with my mining skills maxed out i some times get one of the large chunks that i have to break. the problem is i can not break it with my skills maxed out. when i click it i hear the pick and see it hit it but nothing happens to the large chunk.

never mind. was a phantom block. the server was showing me something that was not there.

Reaction score
I put the mod into Ecodata/server or Ecodata/server/mods?
Or do i replace the Original files, by just replacing pickaxeitem.cs whit the modded one?
already got it.

Last edited:
OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score

Thalaan

Stone
Reaction score
Cool Mod and works with the new updates on Linux (Mono) Servers.
A little Question. can you change the Puckup Button from Right Click to "E" like the normal Pickup?. Sometimes when i have Stones on Hand and will Pickup more i accidently place Stone.

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score

Violation

Stone
Reaction score
Does this still require your Kirthos Core mod to function, I tried to pull it up or find it got an error page or not found link. Also I am using a increased pickup mod is the amount of rubble picked up configurable? I am not sure what to change in your config file if so. I am using the vein miner in conjunction with this so I am getting burried alive so to speak lolz.

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Does this still require your Kirthos Core mod to function, I tried to pull it up or find it got an error page or not found link. Also I am using a increased pickup mod is the amount of rubble picked up configurable? I am not sure what to change in your config file if so. I am using the vein miner in conjunction with this so I am getting burried alive so to speak lolz.
No the mod require only asphalt now, my core mod don't exist anymore.
And yes you can pickup the number of rubble you can pickup by level in the config file
so if you doubled the number you can carry, you can just double the number in the config

Violation

Stone
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Just figured out the config after i took another look at it. And i thought i was using strong mining wrong, but when combined with the Vein Miner it's still going to leave a lot of big chunks to break down but no biggie :) Lulz using these both combined makes for some interesting game play / bloopers, first time after maxing the skills i used the vein miner underground with your's i was burried alive so to speak underground and my character popped up on the surface lolz

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
And i thought i was using strong mining wrong, but when combined with the Vein Miner it's still going to leave a lot of big chunks to break down
Well I never try the vein miner mod from Kronox So I don't really know how he handle this maybe that make conflict with my mod

guedez

Stone
Reaction score
This mod is not giving exp (per action skill points) when using right click to collect stones

Top Bottom