• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
BetterMining [Asphalt MDK]

BetterMining [Asphalt MDK] 1.8.0

No permission to download

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Kirthos submitted a new resource:

BetterMining - More skills in mining profession

Have you learned the mining profession ?
Just less calory consumption is not very useful, no one take this profession unless they have lotsof skill points left.
So, i decided to add 2 new skills for the mining profession:
- Mining pickup: 5 levels
- Strong Mining: 5 levels

Mining pickup
View attachment 186
When you right click...
Read more about this resource...

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I don't remove anything present in the base game. Just add the 2 new skills.

BruteMan

Stone
Reaction score
the right click pickup is bypassing deeds i had to take it off the server as ppl were going in and picking up others mine debris

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I didn't test that, I will investigate, sure it's a problem

Lillu

Stone
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. V1.1 doesn't work with your logging mod anymore though.

--BEGIN DUMP--
Dump Time
03/22/2018 09:43:25

Exception
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in SkillsUtil at 11: The namespace 'Kirthos.Mods' already contains a definition for 'SkillsUtil' (CS0101)

at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.HandleCompilerError(CompilerResults results)
at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.LoadOrCompileMods()
at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor(ManualResetEvent doneEvent)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
at Eco.Server.PluginManager.AddPlugin(Type pluginType, Object[] p)
at Eco.Server.PluginManager..ctor()
at Eco.Server.Startup.Start(String[] args)
at Eco.Server.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

Inner Exception
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in SkillsUtil at 11: The namespace 'Kirthos.Mods' already contains a definition for 'SkillsUtil' (CS0101)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)

--END DUMP--

EDIT: Deleting the SkillsUtil.cs from either folder fixes the problem.

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. V1.1 doesn't work with your logging mod anymore though.

--BEGIN DUMP--
Dump Time
03/22/2018 09:43:25

Exception

Inner Exception

--END DUMP--

EDIT: Deleting the SkillsUtil.cs from either folder fixes the problem.
Yes...
I use the same file in the 2 mods and forget that can be a problem if you install the 2 mod simultaneously.
I will push a update for the 2 mods to fix that.

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Kirthos updated BetterMining with a new update entry:

Version 1.3: New skill and 0.7.3.0

Mod updated for version 0.7.3.0
Added a new skill:
- Mining pickup amount: 5 levels
Skillpoints cost: 5,7,10,15,20
Now to be able to right click for pickup rubble you need to have this skill.
When you right click you can only pickup (4 * Mining pickup amount level) rubble.
Change of mining pickup skill:
- Rename from "mining pickup" to "mining pickup range"
- Now mining pickup range need mining pickup amount level 1.
Read the rest of this update entry...

BerndUwe

Stone
Reaction score
ok thanks
Post automatically merged:

thanks admin .)

Last edited:

BerndUwe

Stone
Reaction score
where do I find that the log?
When I am in the game and right click he does not record anything. Even if I am breaking down something, for example, it still happens where I have to hit it again because the skill does not work. :(

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I'm using it on 7.3.1, but I'm finding I have to pick up a piece of rock for it to gather the stuff around me. Also using Clays Toolkit and Better Logging in conjunction with it.

Edit: Works fine now, not sure what was up with it.

Last edited:
OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
where do I find that the log?
When I am in the game and right click he does not record anything. Even if I am breaking down something, for example, it still happens where I have to hit it again because the skill does not work. :(
You say that the mods is installed without problem and you see the skill but when you learn the skill this don't change anything ?

Top Bottom