• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
BetterLogging [Asphalt MDK]

BetterLogging [Asphalt MDK] 1.7.0

No permission to download

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score

elucidus

Stone
Reaction score
Is there a way you could get more than 5 wood pulp with the clean up skill? I imagine there is no way to actually get the full amount for all of the ones you clean up, perhaps turn up the amount you get from the one swing, with the skill?

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Is there a way you could get more than 5 wood pulp with the clean up skill? I imagine there is no way to actually get the full amount for all of the ones you clean up, perhaps turn up the amount you get from the one swing, with the skill?
Not sure to understand what you say.
You pick up all the wood pulp you destroy.

elucidus

Stone
Reaction score
Hmm, I was only getting 5 I believe, I will double check. If I don't come back it is because I scurried off to hide my shame. :D

OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I found a issue when I compiled the modkit.
Seems that not all people have the problem.
I will test to fix it soon but i need to update all my mods cause all have this problems.

Bladed

Stone
Reaction score
A right-click pick up for logs would be fantastic, similar to the BetterMining. It's inane to have to smash your E button repeatedly to pick up logs.

tig3rmast3r

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
the tree file has been modified in 7.3.2 if i check modified date is one of the few files that has modified date changed, haven't really compared it btw

edit: i've compared treeobject.cs in 7.3.2 with 7.3.0, it's updated, cheers

Last edited:
OP
Kirthos

Kirthos

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score

Ronniek09

Stone
Reaction score
Ever since the update I am getting my server stuck loading with [03:57] Starting GameplayStatsPlugin... Finished in 0.1ms

Top Bottom