• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework

Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework 0.5.6.0

No permission to download
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Can you explain me on which system you are running Asphalt?
Windows? Linux? Which Version? 32bit?

OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Reaction score
hmm I have no idea why you have that issue.
If you have some time please contact me on discord mampf#6606.
Maybe we can talk :p

wa2k

Stone
Reaction score
Hi I am on Eco v8.0.6

This is my first time using mods, i am hosting my own private server (to re-learn the game), the server loads up and generates a world. i can login and wander around and open different interfaces like the map and whatnot. the moment i go to left click or right click with or without something in hand i get an exception and get sent to the main menu. this is the exception i get:

Server encountered an exception:

<size=60.00%>Exception: MissingMethodException
Message:Method not found: 'Single Eco.Gameplay.Players.DifficultyConfig.get_ExperiencePerAction()'.
Source:Asphalt-ModKit

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Single Eco.Gameplay.Players.DifficultyConfig.get_ExperiencePerAction()'.
at Asphalt.Api.Event.PlayerEvents.PlayerInteractEventHelper.Postfix(InteractionInfo info, InteractionContext& __result)
at MakeContext_Patch1(InteractionInfo info, Player player)
at Eco.Gameplay.Players.Player.PlayerInteract(InteractionInfo info)</size>

i asked about this on Eco discord and one of the support moderators said this:
Praefator [EU/NL-EN]Today at 10:59 AM
Ah of course. The ExperiencePerAction was changed in 8.0.6. It's now PlayerExperiencePerSpecialtyExperience (edited)
@war2k can you add that to the post?

Lokiare

Stone
Reaction score
I'm running this on Wine and a mod that depends on this can't find any of the files it uses to read settings. I've contacted that author, but just in case I'm posting this here.

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I'm running this on Wine and a mod that depends on this can't find any of the files it uses to read settings. I've contacted that author, but just in case I'm posting this here.
Hey there, this is an issue on my end, due to the paths being platform dependent, never tested it on Mono, sorry :D It is being fixed.

Top Bottom