• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • Thank you for a fantastic first year of eco-mods.com! You guys are awesome.
    To celebrate this, click here to get to our Birthday-Post and Giveaway.
Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework

Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework v.0.5.2.0

No permission to download
- BEGIN DUMP--
Speicherzeit
09/13/2018 07:34:06

Ausnahme
Ausnahme: FileNotFoundException
Meldung: Datei oder Baugruppe konnte nicht geladen werden 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version = 0.5.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null' oder eine seiner Abhängigkeiten. Die angegebene Datei wurde vom System nicht gefunden.
Quelle: mscorlib

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Datei oder Assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version = 0.5.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null' oder eine seiner Abhängigkeiten konnte nicht geladen werden. Die angegebene Datei wurde vom System nicht gefunden.
Dateiname: 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version = 0.5.0.0, Kultur = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null'
bei System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType (RuntimeModule-Modul, Int32-typeToken, IntPtr * typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr * methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack-Typ)
an System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal (RuntimeModule-Modul, Int32-typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle [] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle [] methodInstantiationContext)
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType (Int32 metadataToken, Typ [] genericTypeArguments, Typ [] genericMethodArguments)
bei System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord (CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport Umfang, Assembly & lastAptcaOkAssembly, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, Runtime attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object [] Attribute, IList derivedAttributes, Runtime & attribute, IRuntimeMethodInfo & Ctor, Boolean & ctorHasParameters, Boolean & isVarArg)
bei System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes (RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes, Boolean isDecoratedTargetSecurityTransparent)
bei System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes (RuntimeType-Typ, RuntimeType-CaType, Boole'scher Vererbung)
bei Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer. <> c. <InitializeSerializableTypes> b__31_2 (<> f__AnonymousType9`2 <> h__TransparentIdentifier0)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext ()
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext ()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary [TSource, TKey, TElement] (IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 Vergleich)
bei Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer.InitializeSerializableTypes ()
bei Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer..cctor ()

WRN: Die Protokollierung der Baugruppenbindung ist deaktiviert.
Legen Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Fusion! EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 fest, um die Protokollierung von Assembly Bind zu aktivieren.
Hinweis: Bei der Protokollierung fehlgeschlagener Assembly-Bindings treten Leistungseinbußen auf.
Entfernen Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Fusion! EnableLog], um diese Funktion zu deaktivieren.

--END DUMP--

InventoryChangeSelectedSlotEvent
das war ein text der mir aus der console noch in erinnerung ist, der fehler trat auf sobald ich das Zelt platzieren wollte.
es ging kein rechtsklick mehr, und aus "E" taste funktionierte nicht mehr.

OP
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Hallo ;)

Bitte die Datei EcoTestEventPlugin.dll löschen. Dann sollte es gehen ;)

Please delete the EcoTestEventPlugin.dll file!

mampf

ich teste es gleich mal.

LG
Post automatically merged:

nachtrag:
Also bis jetzt scheint alles zu einwandfrei zu funktionieren, vieeeelen dank !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
mampf

mampf

Administrator
Admin
Mod Dev
Hello ;)

Nitrado does not support Asphalt as far as I know.
- We're working on it ;)

mampf

Kronox

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
A newbie noob server owner... If I download this, is the Bettermining part of this mod or I gotta download this AND Bettermining? Because installation instruction says to download this. If this mod have all the BetterMods then how do I disable the ones i don't want?

Kronox

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
A newbie noob server owner... If I download this, is the Bettermining part of this mod or I gotta download this AND Bettermining? Because installation instruction says to download this. If this mod have all the BetterMods then how do I disable the ones i don't want?
@Tiredman72 Asphalt is only a Modding Framework and does not alter The gameplay and experience of ECO at all. You‘ll have to install the mods (BetterMining e.g.) AND Asphalt ;)

Another noob here with a installation question. I have downloaded the Asphalt framework mod and have attempted to extract the mods file from the other better mods into the server mods file and they don't seem to work. Server just crashes on restart. I have been taking the mods file from the downloaded rar file from this site in the resources and dragged it into the server mods folder. I don't know if I am doing something wrong with the rar files compared to the zip file mods I've used. Any help would be great because I love the mods when I have used them on other servers and I'm trying to get my own up and running so it will stay up and running for a while . Thanks in advance for any help

Kronox

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Another noob here with a installation question. I have downloaded the Asphalt framework mod and have attempted to extract the mods file from the other better mods into the server mods file and they don't seem to work. Server just crashes on restart. I have been taking the mods file from the downloaded rar file from this site in the resources and dragged it into the server mods folder. I don't know if I am doing something wrong with the rar files compared to the zip file mods I've used. Any help would be great because I love the mods when I have used them on other servers and I'm trying to get my own up and running so it will stay up and running for a while . Thanks in advance for any help
@CDNWizard Can you just send me the logs after the server crashes?

Top Bottom