• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
[Asphalt MDK] NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements

[Asphalt MDK] NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements 1.6.0

No permission to download
OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
NOTE: This is a bigger-than-usual update, please make sure you read the full notes here and report any bugs you may encounter!

nid updated [Asphalt MDK] NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0

Thanks to @Captian Cornball for suggestion!

• Added Timer Messages Module - allows for sending messages that are based on specific timer. Module can store multiple messages which can all have their own timers. Messages can be added either via the file editing (Messages.json), or by using the in game commands (see info below and in main plugin thread). They accept formatting like bold, underline, different text size etc...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

KindCandle

Stone
Reaction score
Thank you for the last update, its fantastic, love the time messages. I have a suggestion - could you make a strip down version of the plugin only for single-player, small servers? I will leave it on your discord as suggestion.

Reactions: nid
OP
N

nid

Coal
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Thank you for the last update, its fantastic, love the time messages. I have a suggestion - could you make a strip down version of the plugin only for single-player, small servers? I will leave it on your discord as suggestion.
Thank you for leaving the suggestion, I will consider this.

Top Bottom